POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Job offers, where to post? : Job offers, where to post? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:14:31 EDT (-0400)
  Job offers, where to post?
From: Sally
Date: 13 Apr 2004 05:23:37
Message: <407bb199$1@news.povray.org>
Hey there,
I have a few SMALL job offers (not full scenes, just some interesting
carving work on a simple object I lready have which is already
textured)... but I am not sure where to post them. Is this a good place?
I tried some job sites but I'm not reaching the Pov-Ray community since
I MUST have it in PovRay and no other formats.

Anyways, as I said the jobs are small but I think they may be fun for
some to do, and the money would just be a bonus.